Workshops & Courses (OLD)
Financial Wellness Sidebar Menu (Not Blog)
Financial Wellness @ Penn Presents...
For the Fall 2021 semester, Financial Wellness @ Penn is running three unique event series for students, including our regular Financial Fridays series, a First-Year Finances series, and an Introduction to Investing series. View the schedule below.
- Friday, September 24, 12pm-1pm - Grocery Shopping on a Budget
- Friday, October 22, 12pm-1pm - Moving Off-Campus
- Friday, November 19, 12pm-1pm - Planning for Irregular Expenses
- Tuesday, September 14, 5pm-6pm - Embracing Financial Freedom
- Tuesday, October 5, 5pm-6pm - Introduction to College Budgeting
- Tuesday, November 9, 5pm-6pm - Building Credit 101
Introduction to Investing:
- Wednesday, September 22, 5pm-6pm - Investing Basics
- Thursday, September 30, 5pm-6pm - Intermediate Investing
- Wednesday, October 27, 5pm-6pm - Understanding Your Time Horizon
- Wednesday, December 1, 5pm-6pm - Purchasing Investment Assets Demo
To watch recordings of past workshops, you can visit our Workshop Archive.