Pennant Accounts Feeder App
The Pennant Accounts Feeder Application facilitates the submission and posting of student billing transactions to Pennant Accounts via batched files. The Pennant Accounts Feeder Application resolves a gap identified in Banner-delivered functionality. This functionality includes the requirement for a central approval process and suspense handling, and provides Schools, Centers, and vendors with real-time validations and controls. The application utilizes a PennKey authentication interface and leverages web services and a data-bus architecture.
All required online modules are available in Knowledge Link.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Information Security and Privacy
- Pennant 101: Detail Code Inquiry and Subcode Mapping Inquiry
- Pennant 102: Pennant Student Accounts Summary (and Errata for this module)
- Pennant 300: Pennant Feeder App training