Pennant Accounts Feeder App
SRFS Sidebar Menu
SRFS Below Traversable
The Pennant Accounts Feeder Application facilitates the submission and posting of student billing transactions to Pennant Accounts via batched files. The Pennant Accounts Feeder Application resolves a gap identified in Banner-delivered functionality. This functionality includes the requirement for a central approval process and suspense handling, and provides Schools, Centers, and vendors with real-time validations and controls. The application utilizes a PennKey authentication interface and leverages web services and a data-bus architecture.
All required online modules are available in Workday Learning.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Information Security and Privacy
- Pennant 101: Detail Code Inquiry and Subcode Mapping Inquiry
- Pennant 102: Pennant Student Accounts Summary (and Errata for this module)
- Pennant 300: Pennant Feeder App training