Undergraduate Counseling

Undergraduate financial aid counselors can answer questions about your grant-based financial aid package and provide counseling on supplemental student loan programs. SFS also has two financial aid counselors who work specifically with Highly Aided undergraduate students. 

Counselors are assigned on Penn InTouch based on last names. Get to know our undergraduate counselors below.

Undergraduate Financial Aid Counselors