Pennant Graduate Funding
SRFS Sidebar Menu
SRFS Below Traversable
The Pennant Graduate Funding application (Grad Funding) supports various activities associated with providing School-based funding for graduate students. Grad Funding replaces manual entry into the Student Aid Management (SAM) system for departmental grants. The application includes automated support for estimating funding requirements across student populations, creating individual funding packages that combine several identified funding sources over multiple years, and disbursement of credit to the student’s billing account – either directly to Pennant Accounts or indirectly via an interface to SAM depending on the type of award. Relevant information about the student and sources of funding is captured and copied to the Data Warehouse to support analytical reporting.
All required online modules are available in Workday Learning.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Information Security and Privacy
- Pennant 101: Detail Code Inquiry and Subcode Mapping Inquiry
- Pennant 102: Pennant Student Accounts Summary (and Errata for this module)
- Pennant 400: Pennant Graduate Funding User Training