students walking on locust walk

Student Records

The Office of the University Registrar stewards the academic records of current students and alumni. These records include course registration, change of grades, withdrawals from courses, transfer credits, degree conferrals, leave of absence or withdrawal from the University (enrollment), and Veterans Affairs records. 

In this section you can learn more about how we maintain your records and how to request official transcripts, view your grades, and make changes to your biodemographic information.

How can we help you?

Request a Transcript

Easily request a transcript via Path@Penn.

Update Your Student Data

Learn how to make changes to your contact information, name, SSN, or marital status. 

View Your Grades

Access your grades online and view grading policies.